After the big engagement and promises made, come the planning of the big day. No doubt for many couples out there it can be a tad daunting, planning a wedding. But look no further, here comes a guide a save you from missing out on any key item.
- Budget – this is the 1st on the list, if you have no idea what your limits are chances are you will go overboard. Having a budget in mind will also help you decide on what unnecessary areas to cut back on.
- Themes – get together with your future spouse, close buddies and decide on a cool theme. This is a great opportunity get your creative juices flowing. Themes can be simply a colour combination or a seasonal theme, such as autumn or spring. Pinterest is a great social site to have a look at all that is trending. Or you could just go for something traditional.
- Entertainment – another thing to look at is giving your guests a wedding reception to remember for ages. Having traditional daces or getting a professional to do a photo booth hire can go along away in entertaining people, and also in making memories.
- Guest list – sometimes you may think this will be easy, but it can be tiresome, especially when you have to consider so many individuals. After all it is not only you who will be getting married. You will need to consider your spouse, your parents in making the guest list. At the end of the day, you need to make sure that you have the people that matter most to you, to witness your big day. So getting organised with this is very important.
- Venue – now this can be tricky and you can sometimes be spoilt for choice. So you need to determine what approach you are planning to take. Are you planning for an adventurous wedding where you will book an exotic location overseas? The venue needs to hold the amount of guests you plan to invite and also accommodate the theme you are planning to have as well. Some venues will have pre designed decor you can higher if you are looking for a budget wedding. You will also need to consider if the venue allows for outside hires to be brought in such as a dancing troupe or photo booth.
- Photographer: the person or organisation you select for this is equally important. After all photos or videos are the only ones remaining of the big day after your event. And they need to be perfect. The photographer should also be able to accommodate your requests and should not be too rigid with his plans. Sometime you will be able to ask for a wedding photo booth hire Liverpool from the same person.
- Food – when it comes to food, you need to decide what type of meal you are planning to give; it can be full buffet or a smaller snack type spread. As you can see listing down the most important aspects of your wedding and getting organised can go a long way. It will make things easier to put your plans on paper as discussing them with your future spouse and family as well.